Telax’s Omni-Channel solution increases the efficiency and professionalism of your customer interactions.
Attack prioritization from multiple angles.
Instead of just routing calls and customer interactions to individual agents in a queue, Telax’s omni-channel Cloud Contact Center can group agents or employees into teams within each queue. This allows the automated distribution systems to route incoming customer interactions to an agent with the optimal combination of idle time and appropriate skills, while also factoring in customer priority. That means customers always get the most optimized service experience to tackle their inquiry.
Your contact center operations will benefit
from these routing features:
- Omni-channel queue routing and integration of outbound / inbound calls
- Precise routing based on agent skill sets and competency levels
- Adaptive context-based and situational routing capabilities
- Agent proficiency weighting for optimal results
Seamless Integration of Multiple
Locations & Employee Categories
- Easily manage operations across multiple sites
- Seamlessly integrate at-home agents in contact flow
- Add “offline” staff and knowledge workers in contact centre flows as needed
Integration with your
- Provide agents with contextual information on customers contacts
- Write interaction records and transaction records
- Leverage powerful Enhanced IVR features
Telax IVR comes with the bells & whistles
you’re looking for and the ones you
never knew you wanted:
- Customers are routed to the right agents (in relevant groups) quickly and effectively. Customers are led through the process easily, whether they are calling through an IVR menu or they reach out via chat.
- Telax uses its skills-based, group routing system to send customers to an agent with the highest relevancy and longest idle time. This provides a higher likelihood that customers will interact with an agent with strengths that will speak to their problem.
- Are you looking to add chats and emails to your voice channels? The Telax omni-channel queue helps agents power through customer interactions, whether they are coming from chat, social media, IVR, or email.
- Telax’s universal queue streamlines the multi-channel customer experience and provides a clearer picture of customer interactions by volume, duration, and channel.
Improved Agent Productivity
- Blending interaction channels means your agents are never idle. When inbound calls are low, chats can be assigned more efficiently or outbound calls can be automatically generated for a specified campaign. And when inbound calls pick up again, the dialer dynamically slows the number of outgoing calls to meet the inbound service level.
Consistent Service Experience
- If a caller doesn’t get an answer the first time, they can request the same agent upon callback. This provides a streamlined and more personalized experience for callers.
- Cut down on caller frustration by implementing the automatic callback feature. The system will connect with a relevant agent before automatically calling the customer back.
Enhanced Privacy & PCI Compliance
- While common call center solutions use white noise to reach PCI compliance, Telax takes it a step further by using a private data collection IVR with agent connection. Our routing solution lets an agent send callers to an IVR so they can enter in their PCI sensitive info (like a credit card number). The agent is kept up to date on the customer’s progress through the application, and when input is finished, the call returns to the agent uninterrupted.
- Telax’s Cloud Contact Center solution can integrate with your CRM applications, your unified communications, and your case management system. This allows agents to quickly and easily access key information and provide contextual information about each customer.
- Seamlessly integrate Telax’s powerful IVR into your contact center functionality, both before and after direct contact with an agent. Telax software allows agents to re-route callers to IVR menus and then back again without the caller having to re-dial, and without losing the context of the call.
- Operating a contact center without leveraging metrics is a sure-fire way to miss the mark with your customers. Using a diverse group of data points, omni-channel interaction metrics provide an in-depth look into what went right and what could have gone better.
User-Friendly & Adaptable
- What good is a high-quality contact center solution if no one can use it? Thankfully, Telax’s interface is specifically designed for easy setup and navigation―even for non-programmers.
- Create virtually any routing scenario in a few minutes with drag and drop icons. The easy to use interface means on-the-fly changes can be immediately deployed into your operations, so you can stay flexible and adapt as needed.