Today’s contact centers are under pressure to contribute significantly to top-line revenue and bottom-line profit. That, along with the demand to deliver a winning customer experience strategy, can make contact center implementation a daunting task. Thankfully, there’s Telax’s A-Team. The Telax A-Team works hand-in-hand with business customers to ensure that their cloud contact center fully realizes all of its goals.
When Businesses Have Unique Contact Center Needs, We Send in the A-Team.
Our A-Team is Dedicated to your Customers’ Success
Your A-Team will assist you in key areas:
Agent & Supervisory Performance
Reporting/Analytics & Best Practices
Contact Center Strategy
Customized Effectiveness & Performance Analysis
Solution & Technology
IVR & Queue Call Flow Design
MEET THE A-TEAM
YOUR TACTICAL ADVISOR
- Acts as your point-person on a regular basis (contact your Relationship Manager anytime)
- Gets to know your business goals and works with you to a develop a contact center strategy for success
- Continually analyzes strategy; offering support and suggestions for improvement as needed
- Identifies opportunities and works with A-Team to craft innovative/needs-based solutions
- Ensures you achieve business goals and are meeting Key Performances Indicators (KPI)
- Helps you secure internal buy-in for contact center initiatives from executive leadership teams
YOUR PERFORMANCE MANAGER
- Make regular operational recommendations to enable ongoing process improvements
- Design and implement IVR and reporting requirements
- Develop and manage staffing protocols
YOUR IT DEPARTMENT’S BEST FRIEND
- Proactively monitors the health of your software to prevent problems before they happen
- Works closely with your IT Team to ensure all features & functions are operating at optimal levels
- Optimizes technical performance of your contact center solution and infrastructure
- Liaises with other critical partners to keep systems running seamlessly at every touch-point
Your contact center holds the key
to improving customer service.
Contact centers are the guardians of great customer experiences. But in order to succeed they need to be equipped with the right people, the right technology, and the right support. Our A-team brings years of contact center expertise to every project. From initial call center strategy, to ongoing planning, to execution, and everything that happens along the way.